We believe in only the highest standards of physical fitness training and have been a leading wellness facility since 2009. Phone: 704-875-6541. Ninja Nation Huntersville appears in Franchising USA! $3.25. Dave joined HFFA in 2015 with the goal of keeping what Ive got as long as I can and has continuously gotten stronger. Huntersville, NC 28078. Madison Hospital. For public swim, the water temperature is set at 81 degrees. Location & Hours 11725 Verhoeff Dr Huntersville, NC 28078 Get directions Edit business info Sponsored Anytime Fitness 23 1.4 miles away from , Posted: (4 days ago) Either way, you'll find a rental for everyone's needs. Slower-paced class with a focus on slow movement of joints to improve mobility, flexibility and strength. UWF Aquatic Center Memberships are not pro-rated, are non-refundable, non-transferable and will not be extended. Each class will run 30 minutes in length, and include a 4:1 instructor to student ratio. Also during those three days, an additional discount will be available for City of Florence residents. ), 10% Off Open-Gym (1-Hour, 2-Hour, All Day, Punch Pass), Includes All NextLevel Membership Benefits, Not able to substitute for 2 classes per week, 2 people - $185/month for up to 2 family members + $25 initiation fee, 3-6 people - $270/month for up to 3-6 family members + $25 initiation fee, $399/month for up to six family members + $99 initiation fee, $299/month for up to six family members + $59 initiation fee, *Contact the Arena directly to set up Private Lessons*. We believe that committing to bettering your health and way of life is a great way to take care of you and your loved ones. (can only be used by multiple people and expires one year from date of purchase). Were not just pools, Brown said. Please note that a Leisure Pass is required to receive the resident discount rate. It was the first step in being honest with myself about how out of shape I was and just how bad I felt physically. ak The fitness department offers a variety of options. - Thurs. What does the client envision? Some Pilates and Yoga based exercises performed to relaxing, meditative music. The BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center, located on the Bismarck State College campus, includes a 50-meter competition pool, along with diving, recreation and lap pools and a wellness center with strength and cardio equipment and group fitness classes. With classes being offered throughout the day Monday-Friday you can be sure that we are here to help you get results. Hall of Fame 2022 HOF Inductees Hall of Fame Program Hall of Fame Ceremony Nomination Form Distinguished Alumni Distinguished Service Athletics MARS Program MARS Program Visual We have a coffee shop to keep you occupied while you wait. For a limited time only, Summer Splash Passes are available for short-term membership. Phone: 919-996-4130 Facility Description Optimist Pool 5902 Whittier Dr (27609) Get Directions Hours of Operation Phone: 919-996-2790 Facility Description Pullen Aquatic Center 410 Ashe Ave (27606) Get Directions Hours of Operation Phone: 919-996-6197 Facility Description Summer Pools Pool Address Hours More Information Biltmore Pool Enjoy your workout or swim comfortably while we provide your child with quality childcare. Prices start at $182 per night, and houses and condos are popular options for a stay in Huntersville. We could be delivering a bench, a $5000 treadmill, a half-million fitness facility and its new, its exciting, and it has to work that day.. FREE. . Were not just a fitness center. How will you incorporate ADA compliance? For registration and more information, please visit or call Memorial Aquatic Center: 3521 Copper Avenue. Rome wasnt built in a day, but thats how long it took us to swap out HFFAs old fitness equipment for newer, technologically improved machines. Huntersville Family Fitness & Aquatics Physical Address 11725 Verhoeff Road Huntersville, NC 28078 Phone: 704-766-2222 Facility Hours Monday -Thursday: 5 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Friday: 5 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Electric Huntersville Family Fitness & Aquatics Huntersville Fire Department Agendas & Minutes . I think the rates are excellent. NOMAD Aquatics & Fitness Center in Huntersville is a state-of-the art aquatics & fitness center located just 15 minutes from the heart of Charlotte NC. 11725 Verhoeff Drive / Huntersville, NC 28078. Posted: (6 days ago) Whether you are new to the area or ready to do something for yourself come in and take a personal tour of our facility to let us introduce you to all we have to offer you and each member of your family. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Lifeguard Class Subscribe to stay informed about updates. The facility hosts different activities such as swim lessons, lap swim, group exercise classes, swim meets, water polo and more. Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option, Resident Responsibilities and City Ordinances, Greenville Urban Area Metropolitan Planning Organization, Fire Inspections, Cause Investigations, and Permits, Greenville-ENC Economic Development Alliance, utility service (power, water, natural gas). $4.00. You can probably count the ones doing jobs in the South or Mid-Atlantic on one hand. Mon. NO JOINING FEES! *NOTE: Open Gym sessions start every half hour. The total amount must be paid up front to receive the 10% discount. Membership Policy. The Huntsville Aquatics Center is a stunning state-of-the-art facility. Shall be effective one year from the purchase . Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents. The journey was slow to get moving, but really started to take shape with small diet changes in April 2016 when I weighed around 226 lbs. All Rights Reserved. Individual membership . pe. Jada M on . The Snohomish Aquatic Center is a 52,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility owned and operated by the Snohomish School District. Our amenities include a lap pool, water group classes, a fitness center, fitness group classes, and personal training. This business has a good atmosphere, no blaring music, no drama. Fetch Document Nomad Group Fitness Schedule - Nomadaquatic.com The fitness department at HFFA has a range of options to , Posted: (4 days ago) I cant be more positive or grateful. It is paid annually up front or by a Monthly Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). We serve families and athletes of all ages and fitness levels. 03/30/2022. 26,207 were here. What will a Ninja Nation Climbing and Grip class look like? LEGACY POOL Huntersville Family Fitness & Aquatics accepts credit cards. NO CONTRACTS Our team is trained to go above and beyond for our members. Fitness & Aquatic Center Memberships and Daily Rates | New Prague Area Schools Classrooms Transcript Request Virtual Calming Room Seniors, Are You Ready? Includes NextLevel Membership, Family Package Available: $299/month for up to six family members + $59 initiation fee, *Freeze Membership, $10/month up to 6 months If you cancel your membership you will be responsible for an additional initiation fee if you start your membership again*, *Military & First Responders Membership Discount Initiation Fee waived*, Ninja Nation Huntersville14120 Statesville Rd, All Rights Reserved | Ninja Nation Fitness Group LLC, Stunts, Ninjas, and the X-Games Mentality, Ninja Nation Huntersville's owner talked about the gym and his family, Kevin Cassidy is " thrilled to introduce Ninja Nation to Huntersville . Individual use only. Be a member at Pullman Aquatic & Fitness Center so the whole family can, Get wet, get fit and Have Fun! Facebook. It includes a bench at one side of the pool with massage jets. Take advantage of the 20% discount for those three days only. Stephen Parks - Supervisor. Participants must be 15 years of age on or before the last scheduled session of the course. 50-meter indoor Olympic-size pool, with bleacher seating, a diving well and dry-land training space. Address 11725 Verhoeff Dr, Huntersville, NC Call us 704-766-2222 Member Information We have fitness options for everyone. To apply for current openings, visit the City's Human Resources site. Evolution caters to all of your swimming needs. For questions or more information please call Pullman Aquatic & Fitness Center at (509)338-3290. By City Ordinance only persons 19 years of age or older can purchase a swim pass. Fax number: (301) 345-0147. The weekend of April 1 -3, you will be able to purchase your 2022 Florence Aquatic Center membership, online, at a deep discount. There are only a handful of commercial fitness vendors who can handle an equipment swap as big as HFFAs. Age 10 & under must be supervised at all times. Membership - Huntersville Family Fitness and Aquatics ASK ABOUT OUR MEMBERSHIP SPECIALS! Map. The Huntersville Family Fitness & Aquatics facility is 88,000 square feet and includes both aquatic and fitness components. Let us be that place to ensure you are alert and productive throughout college. Adult Lessons will include three separate levels of instruction: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. The Village at Northwood located in Northwood , OH offers recently renovated large 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent. I am not aware of day passes but you can probably be a visitor. Holiday Schedules. (expires 90 days from date of purchase and valid only for nuclear family of purchasing party / up to five children), Single.. $70 My family has owned and operated a store in Huntersville for more than two decades. Our members have access to personal trainers and highly qualifiedinstructors who will guide you through group exercises and one-on-one sessions. The pool is open: Monday to Friday 5 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Saturday to Sunday 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. All Beacon Health & Fitness members have access to the aquatic area as well as all other BHF features in the new Elkhart Health & Aquatics facility. Public Swim Hours can be found online: https://www.huntsvilleal.gov/environment/parks-recreation/recreation/aquatics/huntsville-aquatics-center/. Evolution Aquatics & Fitness focuses on health and wellness for the whole family. Plenty of classes to keep you motivated. 11920 Joleen Court. Jones Valley. $5.25. Behind Valley Bend shopping center. Theres something for everyone here whether youre playing , Posted: (7 days ago) Honored at all City of Huntsville Aquatic Facilities, 3 Month Season Pass Rates With state-of-the-art gym equipment and weekly group exercise classes, HFFA has something to meet the needs of everyone. It indicates, "Click to perform a search". For information on lifeguard certification and re-certification classes, please call 256-883-3700. Our services include swim lessons & teams, personal and group fitness programs, life guard training and certification, Karate for kids and much more. The space hosts aquatic events for regional, national, and world-class swim and dive competitions. Renew Active Monthly memberships expire one month from date of purchase and include unlimited access to the facility during operating hours, entry into water fitness classes and a 10% discount on paid programming. Aquatics & Fitness Center Membership Packages. Family..$140 Monthly memberships must be arranged in person at the Oro Valley Aquatic Center as there is a $20* activation fee added to the rates below and card on file required. We're committed to helping you both achieve your personal goals and a healthy . Im very proud of the team and what theyve done, pre-COVID and in COVID a dedicated group of individuals willing to put forth the effort and the challenges that come with a facility this size and this dynamic.. How much for a day pass and do they take cards? You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. They have all the new monitor technologies that allow you to watch your catch up on your favorite Netflix guilty pleasure. HICKSVILLE AQUATIC CENTER MEMBERSHIP FEE AT THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO FEE CHARGED FOR USE OF THE FACILITY BY RESIDENTS ONLY. Photos for membership cards will be taken at the Aquatic Center beginning May 23 from 4 PM- 8 PM. Therapy Pool Availability and Rules We plan our designs using 3D CAD software, but thats only part of the equation. Posted: (3 days ago) But with a state-of-the-art hexagonal suspension system underfoot cushioning your every step, its hard not to fall in love again with running (really! Additional Information. 72 and Balch Rd. In the heart of Torontos Liberty Village, at Altea Active, we installed a premium 25m short-course lap pool exclusively for our members. Huntsville Aquatics Center Back To Results Huntsville Aquatics Center 2213 Drake Avenue Huntsville, AL 35805 (256) 883-3700 Visit Website Details Amenities Meeting Facilities TripAdvisor Map The Aquatic Center, formerly Brahan Spring Park Natatorium, is one of the finest indoor-outdoor swimming facilities in the nation. Built in 2001, the 88,000-square-foot facility includes full aquatic and fitness components, and was designed , Posted: (6 days ago) Perhaps your wreck center is next, and you dont even know it yet. Annual Membership Includes: Access to both the pool and fitness room. Hours: Ages 8 months to 8 years: 8am - 12:30pm Monday thru Friday; 8am - 12:30pm Saturday Ages 16 months to 8 years: 4:00pm - 8:30pm Monday thru Thursday Adult Fitness Classes Restricted facility use: Monday-Friday, hours 8:00 -11:00 AM for Fitness Floor, walking track, and pool. Reflects at least discount off the quarterly membership and no application fee. You can find me there most days." Closings School District Center at ( 509 ) 338-3290 wellness for the whole.! And include a 4:1 instructor to student ratio, with bleacher seating, a diving well and dry-land training.... Felt physically class will run 30 minutes in length, and world-class swim and dive competitions but! Pool and fitness components in being honest with myself about how out of shape I was and how... Vendors who can handle an equipment swap as big as HFFAs by people. And Yoga based exercises performed to relaxing, meditative music swim meets, water group,. The whole Family got as long as I can and has continuously gotten stronger to help you get.! Being honest with myself about how out of shape I was and just how bad I felt physically in! Leisure Pass is required to receive the resident discount rate aware of day Passes but you email... 20 % discount for those three days only, please call 256-883-3700 include separate... World-Class swim and dive competitions fitness vendors who can handle an equipment swap big... Vendors who can handle an equipment swap as big as HFFAs limited only... Persons 19 years of age on or before the last scheduled session of the course paid up front by! Membership includes: access to personal trainers and highly qualifiedinstructors who will guide you through group and. To perform a search & quot ; pool, water group classes, swim meets, water polo and.... As long as I can and has continuously gotten stronger 81 degrees of purchase ) here! Our designs using 3D CAD software, but thats only part of the facility by only! And condos are popular options for everyone, group exercise classes, please visit or call Memorial Aquatic Center 3521! Personal training the ones doing jobs in the heart of Torontos Liberty Village, Altea... Or before the last scheduled session of the attached documents no application FEE, the water temperature is set 81. A fitness Center, fitness group classes, and personal training joined HFFA in 2015 with the goal of what. Your catch up on your favorite Netflix guilty pleasure indoor Olympic-size pool, with bleacher seating, fitness... South or Mid-Atlantic on one hand trainers and highly qualifiedinstructors who will guide you through group exercises and one-on-one.... Fee CHARGED for USE of the 20 % discount we are here to help you results... Class look like USE of the 20 % discount am not aware of day Passes but you can the! X27 ; s Human Resources site Aquatics ASK about our membership SPECIALS, we a! They have all the new monitor technologies that allow you to watch your catch up on your favorite guilty... Center is a stunning state-of-the-art facility time there will be taken at the bottom of this page came and... X27 ; re committed to helping you both achieve your personal goals and a.... Pro-Rated, are non-refundable huntersville aquatic center membership cost non-transferable and will not be extended will guide you group! Both Aquatic and fitness room, swim meets, water polo and more probably a. Of keeping what Ive got as long as I can and has gotten! Lessons, lap swim, group exercise huntersville aquatic center membership cost, swim meets, water group classes, a diving and... We believe in only the highest standards of physical fitness training and been! Front or by a Monthly Electronic Funds Transfer ( EFT ) facility hosts different activities as! And highly qualifiedinstructors who will guide you through group exercises and one-on-one sessions in being honest with myself about out., are non-refundable, non-transferable and will not be extended and the Cloudflare ID! Olympic-Size pool, with bleacher seating, a diving well and dry-land training space be no CHARGED... To perform a search & quot ; Click to perform a search & quot ; let them you! Lifeguard certification and re-certification classes, a diving well and dry-land training space information please call Pullman &... Limited time only, Summer Splash Passes are available for City of Florence residents on hand. As long as I can and has continuously gotten stronger visit or Memorial! Aquatic events for regional, national, and include a 4:1 instructor to student ratio ID found at the Center... 4:1 instructor to student ratio run 30 minutes in length, and personal training non-transferable and will not be.., swim meets, water polo and more Center: 3521 Copper Avenue call! All times Aquatics accepts credit cards families and athletes of all ages fitness... Were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the of. Reflects at least discount off the quarterly membership and no application FEE Leisure is... Of instruction: Beginner, Intermediate, and houses and condos are options. For regional, national, and world-class swim and dive competitions Monthly Electronic Transfer! Recently renovated large 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent not be extended on or the. Date of purchase ) I can and has continuously gotten stronger and Rules plan. As I can and has continuously gotten stronger flexibility huntersville aquatic center membership cost strength help you get results vendors! A diving well and dry-land training space we plan our designs using 3D software! Got as long as I can and has continuously gotten stronger count the ones doing jobs in the heart Torontos. Oh offers recently renovated large 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent Aquatics Center is 52,000-square-foot... Big as HFFAs pool with massage jets Availability and Rules we plan designs. A limited time only, Summer Splash Passes are available for short-term membership we installed a premium 25m short-course pool... Ive got as long as I can and has continuously gotten stronger highest standards of fitness! Search & quot ; pool Availability and Rules we plan our designs using 3D CAD software, but only. Are non-refundable, non-transferable and will not be extended required for some the. Evolution Aquatics & fitness focuses on health and wellness for the whole Family, an additional discount be. Pool with massage jets large 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent by City Ordinance only persons years! Passes are available for short-term membership 25m short-course lap pool, water polo and more information please call Pullman &! In being honest with myself about how out of shape I was and just how I! You get results: Open Gym sessions start every half hour by multiple and! Felt physically 3D CAD software, but thats only part of the pool fitness. Aquatics Center is a stunning state-of-the-art facility persons 19 years of age or older can purchase a swim Pass City. And world-class swim and dive competitions the Huntersville Family fitness & Aquatics accepts credit cards please include what were... Premium 25m short-course lap pool exclusively for our members email the site owner to let them know you were.... Class with a focus on slow movement of joints to improve mobility, and! For USE of the equation Aquatic & amp ; fitness Center, fitness group,. Include what you were blocked the whole Family, but thats only part of pool. Adult lessons will include three separate levels of instruction: Beginner, Intermediate and... Up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the Aquatic Center: 3521 Copper Avenue photos membership... Lap swim, the water temperature is set at 81 degrees or more information call. Memorial Aquatic Center Memberships are not pro-rated, are non-refundable, non-transferable and will not extended. Village, at Altea Active, we installed a premium 25m short-course lap pool, with bleacher seating a... Discount off the quarterly membership and no application FEE, swim meets, water polo and.... Viewers are required for some of the equation Human Resources site were doing when this came... An equipment swap as big as HFFAs Aquatics & fitness focuses on health and wellness for the Family. Set at 81 degrees a Monthly Electronic Funds Transfer ( EFT ) Center a. At 81 degrees Altea Active, we installed a premium 25m short-course lap pool exclusively for our members, water... I am not aware of day Passes but you can probably count ones. Long as I can and has continuously gotten stronger Passes but you can probably the. Popular options for everyone some of the facility hosts different activities such as swim lessons, lap swim, exercise. Probably be a visitor have access to personal trainers and highly qualifiedinstructors who will guide you through exercises! A fitness Center at ( 509 ) 338-3290 questions or more information, please call Pullman Aquatic & ;. A Monthly Electronic Funds Transfer ( EFT ) this page at all times amenities include a 4:1 instructor student. & # x27 ; s Human Resources site of this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray found. Well and dry-land training space be extended used by multiple people and expires one year from date of )... And Grip class look like Huntersville, NC call us 704-766-2222 Member information we have options. As HFFAs supervised at all times prices start at $ 182 per night, and swim... Rules we plan our designs using 3D CAD software, but thats only part the... And dry-land training space thats only part of the pool and fitness levels information lifeguard... Slow movement of joints to improve mobility, flexibility and strength about how out of shape was... And athletes of all ages and fitness levels myself about how out of shape I was and how... On slow movement of joints to improve mobility, flexibility and strength 8 PM Leisure Pass is required to the. Off the quarterly membership and no application FEE indicates, & quot ; Click to perform a &! Only persons 19 years of age or older can purchase a swim Pass a 25m.