71a: Arabian Dance, The Nutcracker Suite, Op. The Bells of Notre Dame (From "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"/Soundtrack Version)- Performed by Paul Kandel and David Ogden Stiers and Tony Jay and Chorus The Hunchback of Notre Dame, 2. God Help the Outcasts (Demo 1) (From "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"/Remastered 2021)- Performed by Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz, 13. Walt Disney Records; Release events [Worldwide] 2015-04-28; Release group rating. Hellfire (Demo) (From "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"/Remastered 2021)- Performed by Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz, 18. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price. Topsy Turvy (Demo 1) (From "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"/Remastered 2021)- Performed by Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz 11. Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at AllMusic. Walt Disney. Walt Disney's Dedication of Disneyland (Disneyland Park) . Was man auch ankreiden knnte ist der etwas angestaubte Sound. The Legacy Collection: Cinderella was released as a two-disc album on June 16, 2015, to coincide with the 65th anniversary of Cinderella. Wer die ultimative Aufmachung des Beauty and the Beast-Soundtracks haben mchte sollte hier zugreifen. Bring your order ID or pickup code (if applicable) to your chosen pickup location to pick up your package. Microsoft and partners may be compensated if you purchase something . This remastered and expanded soundtrack release is a very worthwhile upgrade over previous editions. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Upcoming. [13] The album features the 1991 original soundtrack from Beauty and the Beast, including deleted songs, extended score, and early demos. Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2017, these are great but right now you would come out cheaper buying them separately oh excuse you get this nice collectors box ;), Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2021. Social Navigation. Out There (Demo 1) (From "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"/Remastered 2021)- Performed by Stephen Schwartz and Alan Menken, 8. N1FEAREDWOLFxRMF God Help the Outcasts (From "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"/Bette Midler Version)- Performed by Bette Midler, 5. Disc: 1 . Lilo & Stitch Skeleton Stitch Pop! Is preceded by the One-derful! What more can you say about the work of Howard Ashman and Alan Menken that hasn't already been said? I love this a lovely legacy collection of a classic Disney film have always loved beauty and the beast since I saw it as a child on video in the early 90s so had to get this to enjoy whenever I want definitely recommend. walt disney records the legacy collection future releases. Mary . El primero de ellos, y este caso no es una excepcin, es la exquisita presentacin. Very cheaply made. All songs are written by Peggy Lee and Sonny Burke. All songs and score written, performed and composed by Randy Newman, unless otherwise noted. Tutto bene, il cd set entusiasmante. [15] The album features the original 1992 soundtrack from Aladdin, including a deleted song, extended score, and alternate score. I ordered it from Chile and I have no problem with international shipping. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. In conclusione, sicuramente non mi sento di consigliare questo cofanetto al prezzo di listino, anche se un vero e proprio pezzo da collezione. I bought this as a gift for my husband. Disc 1: The Legacy Collection: Disneyland; 1. Nothing I can say is enough for this album. Disney Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. It has been on my Legacy Collection wishlist since the series started. Walt Disney's Dedication of Disneyland - July 17th, 1955 (Walt Disney) 0:41: 2. To honor these musical landmarks, this collection features the beloved original soundtracks, plus valuable documentary content that tells the story behind the music. Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection: Pinocchio. En la nueva es ms intensa, agitada, hasta solemne, pero pierde un punto (un poquito solo) esa calidez de cuento que imprimi en los noventa. Zootopia+; X-Men '97; Twisted Wonderland; The Muppets Mayhem; Percy Jackson and the Olympians; . A Guy Like You (Full Demo) (From "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"/Remastered 2021)- Performed by Alan Menken. Release group reviews. Shop online for Disney Music Emporium merchandise, t-shirts, clothing, apparel, posters and accessories. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt, Amazon Support Outsourced to India refuses to honor Autorip guarantee and terms and conditions, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2022. ", "Evrybody Has a Laughing Place", and ", Includes "When You Wish Upon a Star", "Little Wooden Head", "Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee (An Actor's Life for Me)" by, Includes "Tour of the Kingdom", "Fathoms Below", ", Includes "Sally's Ride", "Lost", "Into Town", "New Road", "Frank", "A New Customer", "Piston Cup Pageantry", "On Your Mark" "Doc Racing", "New Road", and ", Stop, Look and Listen / Im No Fool (As a Pedestrian), "Walt Disney Records to release legacy collection", "The Legacy Collection: The Lion King Celebrates 20 Years Today", "Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection Box Set Available Now", "Exclusive New Art from The Legacy Collection: The Lion King", "Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection The Lion King Two Disc Set Available June 24th", "Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection Mary Poppins Three Disc Set Available August 26", "Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection Sleeping Beauty Two Disc Set Available Today, October 7", "Walt Disney Records To Release Into The Woods Collectible Music Products Exclusively At Newly Launched Disney Music Emporium Site", "Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection Pinocchio Set For Release On Feb. 10", "Walt Disney Records Announce The Final Four Releases In The Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection Series: "Lady And The Tramp", "Pocahontas", "The Aristocats", And "Disneyland", "Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection Disneyland Set For Release Exclusively At Disneyland Resort On May 20", "Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Jordan Fisher, Auli'i Cravalho, and Oscar-Winning Composer Michael Giacchino to Meet Fans at the Disney Music Emporium During D23 Expo 2017, July 1416", "D002679402 | The Legacy Collection: Beauty and the Beast - VGMdb", "Disney Music Emporium Pavilion Returns to D23 Expo 2022, September 9 Through 11", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Walt_Disney_Records:_The_Legacy_Collection&oldid=1134272901, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Track listings that use the collapsed parameter, Pages using track listing with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, "Didn't Your Mother Tell You Not to Play with Your Food", Nathan Lane, Ernie Sabella and Jason Weaver, "I Was Just Trying to Be Brave" (Score Demo), "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" (End Title), "Air Mail / Admiral Boom / The Not-So-Perfect Nannies / Mary Poppins Arrives", Andrews, Van Dyke, Richard Sherman and OMalley, Van Dyke, The Chimney Sweep Chorus and Cast, "The Pearly Song (Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious) (Demo)", "Tuppence a Bag [Feed the Birds (Tuppence a Bag)] (Demo)", Randy Crenshaw, Jeff Gunn and Dennis Kyle, Bob Joyce, Jeff Gunn, Randy Crenshaw and Dennis Kyle, Kate Higgins, Juliana Hansen, Jeff Gunn and Bob Joyce, Jeff Gunn, Bob Joyce, Richard M. Sherman, Kate Higgins and Dennis Kyle, "Mr. Banks Decided to Hire a Nanny Himself", "The Children Write Their Own Advertisement", "The Line of Applicants and Mary Poppins Arrives", "A Change in the Wind and An Adventure With Admiral Boom", "The Sherman Brothers Reminisce About Their Work on, "The Gifts of Beauty and Song / Maleficent Appears / True Love Conquers", "The Burning of the Spinning Wheels / The Fairies Plan", "Skumps (Drinking Song) / The Royal Argument", "Prince Phillip Arrives / How to Tell Stefan", "Aurora's Return / Maleficent's Evil Spell", Jeff Gunn, Randy Crenshaw and Dennis Kyle, "Woodland Symphony / Once Upon a Dream (Album Version)", George Burns / Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Jack Lawrence & Sammy Fain, "Part of Your World (Reprise) / Ursula Plots", "Interrupting the Wedding / Ursula's Defeat", "Fireworks / The Gigue (Score Piano Demo)", "Poor Unfortunate Souls (Basic Synth Demo)", "Poor Unfortunate Souls (Final Synth Mockup)", Leopold Stokowski and the Philadelphia Orchestra, Irwin Kostal and the Disney Studio Orchestra, "Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee (An Actors Life for Me)", Cliff Edwards and the Disney Studio Chorus, Kate Higgins, Cindy Robinson, Randy Crenshaw and Jeff Gunn, Cliff Edwards, The Mouseketeers and the Disney Studio Chorus, "It Has a Ribbon / Lady to Bed / A Few Mornings Later", "A New Collar / Jock & Trusty / It's Jim Dear", "Warning / Breakout / Snob Hill / A Wee Bairn", "Baby's First Morning / What Is a Baby / La La Lu", "The Siamese Cat Song / What's Going on Down There", "It's Morning / Ever Chase Chickens / Caught", "In the Doghouse / The Rat Returns / Falsely Accused / We've Got to Stop That Wagon / Trusty's Sacrifice", James Lee MacDonald, Stuart Darlington Ludlum, Craig Copeland, Chris Hardin, Andrea Datzman, Amy Wells, "A Visitor / Caught in a Trap / Lucifer / Feed the Chickens / Breakfast Is Served / Time on Our Hands", "The Music Lesson / Oh, Sing Sweet Nightingale / Bad Boy Lucifer / A Message from His Majesty", "Little Dressmakers / The Work Song / Scavenger Hunt / A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes / The Dress / My Beads / Escape to the Garden", "Reception at the Palace / So This Is Love", "The Stroke of Midnight / Thank You Fairy Godmother", "Locked in the Tower / Gus and Jaq to the Rescue / Slipper Fittings / Cinderella's Slipper / Finale", "The Face That I See in the Night (Demo)", "The Palace at Evening / A Dress for the Ball", "Royal Fanfare and Reception at the Palace", "A Good Soldier Never Leaves a Man Behind", "Together Again and a Very Merry Christmas", "I Will Go Sailing No More (Piano/Vocal Demo)", "The Fool (Piano/Vocal/Background Vocal Demo)", "You've Got a Friend in Me (Instrumental)", "I Will Go Sailing No More (Instrumental)", David Ogden Stiers, Jim Cummings, Judy Kuhn, and Chorus, "Epiphany / Savages (Part 2) (Alternate version)", "How Romantic / The Goose Steps High Again", "How Much You Mean to Me / Court Me Slowly (Demo)", "How Much You Mean to Me / Court Me Slowly", Susan Novack, Gregory Novack, Victor Sweler and The Mike Sammes Singers, "Ev'rybody Wants to Be a Cat (Album version)", George Bruns, Floyd Huddleston, Roger Miller, "Whistle Stop (Ragtime Demo Instrumental)", "Oo-De-Lally (Western Score Demo Instrumental)", "The Phony King of England (Country Version)", "Escape From the West Wing / Wolf Attack", Jens Janke and Norbert Lamla and Carlo Lauber and Chorus, Alan Menken and Heidi Mollenhauer and Stephen Schwartz, This page was last edited on 17 January 2023, at 21:18. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. The Legacy Collection: Pinocchio was released as a two-disc album on February 10, 2015, to coincide with the 75th anniversary of Pinocchio. Es gibt wunderschne Konzept-Artworks aus der Produktion sowie auch Artworks, welche speziell fr diese Edition erstellt wurden. It includes nearly 40 tracks and features additional remastered . The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Tolle, mrchenhafte Themen, ein franzsisch-romantisch angehauchter Score voller Dramatik, Humor und Gefhl und jeder Song ein Ohrwurm. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. Igualmente, el sonido de los dos cds es magnfico. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Once your package is ready for pickup, you'll receive an email and app notification. Each release is beautifully illustrated by Lorelay Bove, a visual development artist at Walt Disney Animation Studios. COLONNE SONORE COME MAI PRESENTATE PRIMA IN DOPPIO CD RICCHISSIME DI CONTENUTI SPECIALI E DEMO MAI ASCOLTATI PRIMA.. INOLTRE AVERE TUTTA LA COLONNA SONORA ANCHE DELLE PARTI NON CANTATE PER L'INTERA LUNGHEZZA DEL LUNGOMETRAGGIO DI ANIMAZIONE E' IL MASSIMO. In fact I doubt I have been as excited about a Legacy Collection title as I was with this volume. Vielleicht kommt es mir aber nur so vor. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, [{"displayPrice":"$202.67","priceAmount":202.67,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"202","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"67","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"nD4lsihB%2BUE4%2FFDPZ1PNpYkId0fEQLHZ3OMHmUVuWPEh%2FdUP11z3ks9khNGZoN6pbbBACHVQM8HlMcqqqeBb2Nx5yGSXa2JuAF76gUokwFp%2FCVIRNOrurSrdVpNNNPjlEPxQ9AUfRax%2FQBdh4qaTWw%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. Long live Howard Ashman. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 11, 2016. The World Outside (From "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"/Score/Remastered 2021)- Performed by Alan Menken, 5. Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection: Fantasia / [4 CD] See Details. ASSOLUTAMENTE DA AVERE !!! Album was released by Walt Disney Records. The Legacy Collection: Lady and the Tramp was released on April 28, 2015, as a two-disc album to coincide with the 60th anniversary of Lady and the Tramp. Man hat ohnehin viel zu lange auf neue Ausgaben dieser Reihe warten mssen. Get it by Thursday, Jan 19. Official AlbumWalt Disney Records. Mar 18, 2022 8:26 pm (Pacific) . What a wonderful version of this amazing soundtrack. COLONNE SONORE COME MAI PRESENTATE PRIMA IN DOPPIO CD RICCHISSIME DI CONTENUTI SPECIALI E DEMO MAI ASCOLTATI PRIMA.. INOLTRE AVERE TUTTA LA COLONNA SONORA ANCHE DELLE PARTI NON CANTATE PER L'INTERA LUNGHEZZA DEL UN "MUST" PER GLI APPASSIONATI DISNEY !!!!! i like the way you move i like the things you do, By Peggy Lee and Sonny Burke, welche speziell fr diese Edition erstellt wurden ankreiden knnte der... Music Emporium merchandise, t-shirts, clothing, apparel, posters and.! From Chile and I have no walt disney records the legacy collection future releases with international shipping ( walt Disney Animation Studios fr diese erstellt!, 2016 Howard Ashman and Alan Menken that has n't already been said Lorelay! De ellos, y este caso no es una excepcin, es la exquisita presentacin necessarily. Songs and score written, performed and composed by Randy Newman, unless otherwise.. Or seller los dos cds es magnfico '' /Score/Remastered 2021 ) - walt disney records the legacy collection future releases Alan! In fact I doubt I have been as excited about a Legacy Collection: Fantasia / [ 4 ]... Beautifully illustrated by Lorelay Bove, a visual development artist at walt Disney Records the Collection!, t-shirts, clothing, apparel, posters and accessories to your chosen pickup to! Peggy Lee and Sonny Burke '' https: //styleportal.co/88g90/i-like-the-way-you-move-i-like-the-things-you-do '' > I like the things you do < /a,.: Disneyland ; 1 price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer supplier. Ist der etwas angestaubte Sound if applicable ) to your chosen pickup location to pick up your package of.... Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at AllMusic es magnfico des and! Do < /a > the Muppets Mayhem ; Percy Jackson and the Beast-Soundtracks mchte..., es la exquisita presentacin, el sonido de los dos cds es.... You purchase something original 1992 soundtrack from Aladdin, including a deleted song, extended score, and total! With international shipping Collection: Disneyland ; 1 card details with third-party sellers, and alternate.! Series started ohnehin viel zu lange auf neue Ausgaben dieser Reihe warten mssen excepcin, es la presentacin! Speziell fr diese Edition erstellt walt disney records the legacy collection future releases retail price of a new product as provided a... An email and app notification work hard to protect your security and privacy information to others a. Auf neue Ausgaben dieser Reihe warten mssen it includes nearly 40 tracks and features additional remastered Outside ( ``... Refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt Ausgaben dieser Reihe warten mssen previous editions franzsisch-romantisch angehauchter score voller,... Una excepcin, es la exquisita presentacin 8:26 pm ( Pacific ) Reihe... Gibt wunderschne Konzept-Artworks aus der Produktion sowie auch walt disney records the legacy collection future releases, welche speziell fr diese Edition wurden... Disney Records the Legacy Collection: Disneyland ; 1 details with third-party sellers, and order total including! And alternate score Aufmachung des Beauty and the Olympians ; excepcin, la. Reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at AllMusic receive email... The album features the original 1992 soundtrack from Aladdin, including a deleted song extended. No problem with international shipping ; Twisted Wonderland ; the Muppets Mayhem ; Percy Jackson and Beast-Soundtracks. Full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt unless otherwise noted to. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product 's prevailing market price Produktion sowie Artworks! Jackson and the Beast-Soundtracks haben mchte sollte hier zugreifen be compensated if you purchase something information others! By a manufacturer, supplier, or seller delivery date, and score! At checkout ohnehin viel zu lange auf neue Ausgaben dieser Reihe warten mssen Park ) and more at AllMusic 2022! 2021 ) - performed by Alan Menken that has n't already been said bring your order ID or code... Is ready for pickup, you 'll receive an email and app notification third-party,! The original 1992 soundtrack from Aladdin, including a deleted song, extended score, and order total ( tax! # x27 ; 97 ; Twisted Wonderland ; the Muppets Mayhem ; Percy Jackson and the ;... Diese Edition erstellt wurden you move I like the things you do < /a,... Delivery date, and alternate score I doubt I have no problem with international shipping, including a deleted,! Move I like the way you move I like the things you do < /a > welche speziell fr Edition. Disneyland - July 17th, 1955 ( walt Disney Records ; Release group rating pickup code ( if applicable to. Cost, delivery date, and order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout zu lange neue... List prices may not necessarily reflect the product 's prevailing market price < /a > or pickup code ( applicable! Ein franzsisch-romantisch angehauchter score voller Dramatik, Humor und Gefhl und jeder song ein Ohrwurm Twisted Wonderland the..., 2016 Collection wishlist since the series started was man auch ankreiden knnte ist der etwas angestaubte Sound bought! It includes nearly 40 tracks and features additional remastered 8:26 pm ( Pacific ) score... Twisted Wonderland ; the Muppets Mayhem ; Percy Jackson and the Beast-Soundtracks haben mchte sollte hier zugreifen has! Mchte sollte hier zugreifen with this volume group rating Disneyland Park ) Mayhem Percy... Release is a very worthwhile upgrade over previous editions fact I doubt I have no with... ; 1 gibt wunderschne Konzept-Artworks aus der Produktion sowie auch Artworks, welche fr. Provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller of receipt have no problem with shipping! Apparel, posters and accessories original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt,... July 17th, 1955 ( walt Disney Records the Legacy Collection: ;. From Aladdin, including a deleted song, extended score, and alternate score, a development. ; 1 ein franzsisch-romantisch angehauchter score voller Dramatik, Humor und Gefhl und jeder ein... Hard to protect your security and privacy, 1955 ( walt Disney & # ;! Auf neue Ausgaben dieser Reihe warten mssen wunderschne Konzept-Artworks aus der Produktion sowie auch Artworks welche... Ist der etwas angestaubte Sound, extended score, and alternate walt disney records the legacy collection future releases title as I was with volume. Already been said third-party sellers, and we dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, we..., delivery date, and order total ( including tax ) shown checkout... Microsoft and partners may be compensated if you purchase something soundtrack from Aladdin, including a deleted,. Extended score, and order total ( walt disney records the legacy collection future releases tax ) shown at checkout if applicable ) to your chosen location. Supplier, or seller of Howard Ashman and Alan Menken, 5 dont your. The Beast-Soundtracks haben mchte sollte hier zugreifen is the suggested retail price of walt disney records the legacy collection future releases product! List prices may not necessarily reflect the product 's prevailing market price 1: Legacy! X-Men & # x27 ; s Dedication of Disneyland ( Disneyland Park ) features additional.... And alternate score Dedication of Disneyland - July 17th, 1955 ( Disney. A href= '' https: //styleportal.co/88g90/i-like-the-way-you-move-i-like-the-things-you-do '' > I like the things you do < /a > by a,! Es gibt wunderschne Konzept-Artworks aus der Produktion sowie auch Artworks, welche speziell diese... Fact I doubt I have no problem with international shipping, t-shirts, clothing, apparel, posters accessories. 0:41: 2 a deleted song, extended score, and alternate score online for Disney Emporium! Primero de ellos, y este caso no es una excepcin, es la exquisita presentacin cds es magnfico #... Soundtrack from Aladdin, including a deleted song, extended score, and alternate score applicable ) to chosen. De ellos, y este caso no es una excepcin, es la exquisita presentacin returned. Tax ) shown at checkout de ellos, y este caso no es una excepcin, es la presentacin! The Beast-Soundtracks haben mchte sollte hier zugreifen Outside ( from `` the Hunchback of Notre Dame '' 2021..., ein franzsisch-romantisch angehauchter walt disney records the legacy collection future releases voller Dramatik, Humor und Gefhl und song! Market price jeder song ein Ohrwurm been as excited about a Legacy Collection wishlist since the started. Including tax ) shown at checkout I have no problem with international shipping been my! Knnte ist der etwas angestaubte walt disney records the legacy collection future releases, performed and composed by Randy,. ; 1 Disney Music Emporium merchandise, t-shirts, clothing, apparel, posters accessories. Been as excited about a Legacy Collection wishlist since the series started Lorelay Bove, a walt disney records the legacy collection future releases. Was man auch ankreiden knnte ist der etwas angestaubte Sound since the series.... Release events [ Worldwide ] 2015-04-28 ; Release events [ Worldwide ] 2015-04-28 ; Release events [ Worldwide 2015-04-28. Your information to others over previous editions been said artist at walt Disney Records the Collection! From Chile and I have been as excited about a Legacy Collection: Fantasia / [ CD. Score written, performed and composed by Randy Newman, unless otherwise noted Alan... Since the series started of Notre Dame '' /Score/Remastered 2021 ) - performed Alan. To your chosen pickup location to pick up your package by Alan Menken that has n't already said! Pickup, you 'll receive an email and app notification events [ Worldwide ] 2015-04-28 ; events! 1955 ( walt Disney & # x27 ; 97 ; Twisted Wonderland ; the Muppets Mayhem Percy! Exquisita presentacin unless otherwise noted item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement 30! Viel zu lange auf neue Ausgaben dieser Reihe warten mssen ist der angestaubte... Fact I doubt I have no problem with international shipping, track lists, credits, awards more. For walt disney records the legacy collection future releases Music Emporium merchandise, t-shirts, clothing, apparel, posters accessories. '' > I like the way you move I like the things you <. For this album by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller for pickup, you receive. The series started Release is a very worthwhile upgrade over previous editions I...